Monumento

auto-translate Mt. sangane district history

hanacoco

2015/03/04

Tags: 源頼朝 和田左衛門尉義盛 和田外山 尾張藩 戸山荘 余慶堂 琥珀橋 小田原宿 玉円峰 函根山 箱根山 東京都 新宿区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Mt. sangane district history
This area was called Japanese rice field outside mountain and that belonged to both of the villages of WADA and Toyama in the territory of the ancient Minamoto no Yoritomo's warriors WADA left Emon Lieutenant yoshimori.
0/1668 (1668) to tails province Tokugawa (Owari) of the residence and its total area is approximately 136000 square-meter (remainder 448800 m 2), called 'Toyama-so.
'Toyama hotel"started construction in 0/1669 (1669), heaven harmony (1681 ~ 1683)-Toru (1684 ~ 1687) of's Genroku era (1688 ~ 1703) in the Japanese circuit style rockery fountain garden was completed in.
Scenic pass the 'Palace' purported Yuqing Hall and at the southern end of the garden, digging large fountain in the middle of the grounds, called amber bridge wooden bridge, rockery, valleys and fields in some places arranged, shrine towers, Chaya 25 was built.
Reportedly the townscape mimics the Odawara-Juku views in particular are as reminiscent of Tokaido road, was unmatched in other landscapes. Devastated after the pause, but beginning cammatsrigot years (1789) of no. reproducing the 11th Shogun ienari was recovered in the wake.
That view was in General, with origami made 'all world sonoike, exactly with this-so first, and we should'.
Ansei era (1854 ~ 1859) to meet disaster again, loses its sight greeted the Meiji Restoration (1868) can be recovered as well.
Army Toyama school land from 0/1874 (1874), became State-owned land after the second world war part of it became a park today from 0/1954.

Has become the only thing since the army land from anyone not be call kannami roots mountain-Hakone mountains and this Orchard tsukiyama (Jade peak), this mountain only memories of time.
3/1990 celebrate the parks Tokyo Metropolitan Government

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 山 sangane 区历史

这个地区被称为日本的稻田在山外和属于两个村庄的 WADA 和富山县境内的古源没有赖朝战士和田离开 Emon 中尉 yoshimori。
0/1668年 (1668) 到尾巴省德川 (尾) 的住宅与它的总面积是大约 136000 平方米 (余数 448800 m 2),被称为 ' 所以富山。
' 富山酒店"在 0/1669 年开工建设 (1669) 天人和谐 (1681年 ~ 1683年)-彻 (1684年 ~ 1687年) 的源六时代 (1688年 ~ 1703年) 日本电路风格假山喷泉花园建成于。
景区通皇宫的本意是余庆堂和到花园里的理由,在安排,有些地方叫琥珀色木桥、 假山、 山谷和田野中的大喷泉南端蔡 25 神社塔建成。
据报市容模仿小田原补习意见特别是一样让人联想到东海路,被在其他风景无与伦比。
受灾后暂停,但开始繁殖第 11 号 cammatsrigot 年 (1789 年) 恢复之后幕府将军家齐。视图是在一般情况下,与折纸作 ' 所有世界园池,所以这第一次,与完全和我们应该 '。
安赛尔时代 (1854年 ~ 1859年) 灾难再次相逢,忽视了其迎接明治维新 (1868 年) 可以作为较好的恢复。
军队富山学校土地从 0/1874 年 (1874),成为国有土地之后的第二次世界大战部分它成为了一个公园今天从 0/1954 年。
已成为唯一的事情,因为军队土地从任何人都不会调用河南根山箱根山脉和这个果园 tsukiyama (玉峰),时间这山上唯一的记忆。

3/1990 年庆祝公园
东京都政府

箱根山地区の歴史

 この地区は、その昔 源頼朝 の武将 和田左衛門尉義盛 の領地で、和田村と外山村の両村に属していたことから「和田外山」と呼ばれていた。
 寛文八年(一六六八)に至り尾州徳川家(尾張藩)の下屋敷となり、その総面積は約十三万六千余坪(約四十四万八千八百余m2)に及び、「戸山荘」と呼ばれるようになった。
 この「戸山荘」は、寛文九年(一六六九)に工事を始め、天和(一六八一~一六八三)・貞享(一六八四~一六八七)の時代を経て元禄年間(一六八八~一七〇三)に完成した廻遊式築山泉水庭である。
 庭園の南端には余慶堂 と称する「御殿」を配し、敷地のほぼ中央に大泉水を掘り琥珀橋 と呼ばれる木橋を渡し、所々に築山・渓谷・田畑などを設け、社祠堂塔・茶屋なども配した二十五の景勝地が造られていた。
 なかでも小田原宿 の景色を模した「町並み」は、あたかも東海道五十三次を思わせる、他に類のない景観を呈していたと伝えられている。
 その後、一時荒廃したが、寛政年間(一七八九)の初め第十一代将軍家斉の来遊を契機に復旧された。その眺めは、将軍をして「すべて天下の園池は、まさにこの荘を以て第一とすべし」と折り紙を付けしめたほどであった。
 安政年間(一八五四~一八五九)に入り再び災害にあい、その姿を失い復旧されることなく明治維新(一八六八)を迎えた。
 明治七年(一八七四)からは陸軍戸山学校用地となり、第二次大戦後は国有地となりその一部が昭和二十九年から今日の公園となった。
 陸軍用地の頃から誰からともなく、この園地の築山(玉円峰)を「函根山」・「箱根山」と呼ぶようになり、この山だけが当時を偲ぶ唯一のものとなっている。

平成二年三月公園整備を記念して
東京都

Texts

yuraichan
2015-03-04 23:10 (733)
yuraichan
hanacoco
hanacoco

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

hanacoco (2015/12/28)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 新宿区
hanacoco (2015/12/28)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 新宿区
gotosheng (2016/10/25)
Tags: 坂 新撰東京名所図会 東京都 新宿区
hanacoco (2015/01/18)
Tags: 1641 東京都 新宿区