Monumento

auto-translate Okunoin of Sozan Main Hall Saiga...

wawa

2022/09/20

Tags: 洞窟 阿蘇山 明治維新 仏像 聖武天皇 明治 細川家 奈良時代 天正 慶長 加藤清正 兵火 火口 薩摩 阿蘇神社 戦国 神亀 天竺 最栄読師 西巌殿寺 巌殿 安土桃山 島津 熊本県 阿蘇市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Okunoin of Sozan Main Hall Saigandenji Temple Origin In the 3rd year of the Shinki era (726) in the Nara period, it was opened by a high priest, Saiei Reader, who came from Tenjiku at the request of Emperor Shomu. Saiganden-ji Temple got its name from the fact that a Buddhist statue was enshrined in the Iwaoden (cave) to the west of the crater of Mt. Aso. Since then, monks in training have gathered, and thirty-six temples and fifty-two hermitages have been built. Its fame is so great that it is even described in a Chinese history book as &39;Chengoku Sanjuanden&39;. It was revered by successive imperial families and samurai families, prospered as a prayer hall for the protection of the nation, and a peaceful period continued, but it reached the Sengoku era of Azuchi-Momoyama, and in the Tensho era (1580s), it was attacked by the Shimazu forces of Satsuma. , all the monks were burned down. In the 5th year of Keicho (1601), Kiyomasa Kato, who was entrusted with the rule of Higo, restored the main hall and relocated Sanjurokubo to Kurokawa village at the foot of the mountain and rebuilt it. Even after the Hosokawa family entered the country, their aspirations were inherited and revered for generations. However, following the Meiji Restoration, one temple, Saiganden-ji Temple, was left at the site of Gakuzubo at the foot of the mountain, and other hermitages were abandoned as they returned to secular life. rice field. Meiji 4 (1871) Moved the Yamanoue Main Hall to the foot of the mountain. The site of the current Yamanoue Aso Shrine is the former site of the Yamanoue Main Hall. In the 22nd year of the Meiji era (1889), a movement to restore historic sites suddenly arose, and a group of volunteers conspired to build a temple, which was rebuilt as ``Mt. Asosan Main Hall Saigandenji Okunoin Temple ©WAWA2022

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 素山大殿的奥之院 西严传寺 起源 奈良时代的真纪3年(726年),应圣武天皇的请求,由天治的大祭司西荣瑞德开设。西干殿寺因在阿苏山火山口西侧的岩王殿供奉一尊佛像而得名。此后,修行僧众云集,建寺三十六间,庵五十二间。它的名气如此之大,甚至在中国历史书籍中被描述为“Chengoku Sanjuanden”。它受到历代皇室和武士家族的崇敬,作为保护国家的祈祷殿堂而繁荣,和平时期仍在继续,但它到了安土桃山的战国时代,到了天正时代(1580年代)被萨摩的岛津军袭击,所有僧侣被烧毁。庆长 5 年(1601 年),受托管理肥后的加藤清正恢复了正殿,并将三十久保迁至山脚下的黑川村并重建。细川家族进入日本后,他们的志向被世代继承和崇敬,但在明治维新后,在山脚下的学习坊遗址和其他隐居处留下了一座寺庙——西干殿寺当他们回到世俗生活时被遗弃。稻田。明治 4 年(1871 年)将山上本堂迁至山脚。现在的山上阿苏神社遗址是山上大殿的旧址。明治 22 年(1889 年),突然兴起了恢复古迹的运动,一群志工合谋建造了一座寺庙,将其改建为“山”。阿苏山大殿西干殿寺奥之院 ©WAWA2022

阿蘇山本堂西巌殿寺奥之院 由緒
今を去る奈良時代神亀 三年(七二六年)、聖武天皇 の願いにより天竺 より渡来した高僧、最栄読師 によって開かれた。西巌殿寺 の名前は、阿蘇山火口 の西の巌殿洞窟 ) に仏像 を安置して寺を開いたことに由来する。
それより修行僧が集い、三十六の寺院、五十二の庵室が創建された。その名声は遠く中国の歴史書に「鎮国山寿庵殿」として記述があるほどである。
歴代の皇室、武家の崇敬を集め、鎮護国家の祈祷道場として栄え、平穏な時代が続くが、安土桃山戦国 の世に至り、天正 年間(一五八〇年代) 薩摩島津 勢の兵火 にかかり、各坊ことごとく焼失した。慶長 五年(一六〇一年) 肥後の統治を託された加藤清正 公は本堂を修復し、三十六坊を麓の黒川村に移築し、再興なされた。
細川家 入国後もその志を引き継がれ、代々崇敬を維持されたが、明治維新 に至り、麓の学頭坊跡に西巌殿寺一寺を残し、他の庵は還俗するとともに廃寺となった。
明治 四年(一八七一年) 山上本堂を麓に移す。なお、現在の山上阿蘇神社 の地が山上本堂の跡地である。明治二十二年(一八八九年)、古跡復古の運動にわかに起り、有志一同相謀り、御堂を建立し、「阿蘇山本堂西巌殿寺奥之院」として再建されたのである。
阿蘇山本堂西巌殿寺奥之院©WAWA2022

Texts

wawa
2022-09-20 13:07 (24)
wawa
monumento
2022-09-20 13:03 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa 15 days

阿蘇山本堂西巌殿寺奥之院

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

wawa (2022/09/20)
Tags: 火山 環境省 熊本県 阿蘇 草千里 烏帽子岳 草千里展望所駐車場 火口跡 千里ヶ浜 九重山 雲仙岳 国見山 阿蘇火山博物館 南外輪山 熊本県 阿蘇市
wawa (2022/09/20)
Tags: 火山 阿蘇山 乙姫 熔岩 阿蘇 米塚 中岳 熊本県 阿蘇市
wawa (2022/09/20)
Tags: 熊本県 阿蘇市
wawa (2022/09/19)
Tags: 展望所 南阿蘇村 新阿蘇大橋 熊本県 南阿蘇村