Monumento

auto-translate The founding of Mt. The source o...

ryota_n

2022-02-27

Tags: 太子駅 吾妻川 鉄山 群馬鉄山 褐鉄鉱 日本鋼管株式会社 鉱山 長野原線 太子線 群馬県 中之条町

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate The founding of Mt. The source of this flow is the iron mine. Gunma Iron Mine is located north-northwest from Oshi Station, about 8 km in a straight line, in the Iriyama character Motoyama district of Nakanojo Town (currently Chatsubomi Moss Park), where the largest limonite deposit in Japan was located. At the end of the Pacific War, there was a request to increase the production of domestic iron ore due to the decrease in imported iron ore due to the deterioration of the war situation. We have developed a mine. In order to transport this iron ore to the Keihin area, the Naganohara Line (42km between Shibukawa and Naganohara) was laid by the rush work, and the so-called "Taishi Line" (between Naganohara and Taishi) dedicated to Nippon Kokan Mining Co., Ltd. 5 km). The opening of the service was on January 2, 1945, when iron ore was shipped from Oshi Station for the first time in heavy snow, but the war situation had already deteriorated, and the transportation system was cut off by the US military air raid, and shipping was possible as expected. The end of the war was reached before I knew it. Iron ore was transported from Gunma Iron Mine to Oshi Station by a cableway (aerial cable). Postwar Taishi Line After the end of the war, Gunma Iron Mine resumed business, and iron ore was used for the reconstruction of Japan. Oshi Station was still a freight station, but in June 1954, the wishes of the villagers of Rokugo Village at that time were fulfilled, and passenger cars were able to enter, and it was used as a foot for commuting, school, sightseeing, etc. rice field. However, Gunma Tetsuzan was closed in 1965, and in 1967, the Naganohara Line was electrified, but the Taishi Line was not electrified, and the only station, Taishi Station, was designated as an unmanned station. The number of passengers on the Taishi Line is decreasing day by day, and it has become one of the most deficit routes in Japan. Due to the wishes of the local residents, the business was suspended on November 1, 1970, and finally closed on May 1, 1971. Even now, the base of the facility (hopper) for loading iron ore into freight cars, the masonry of the platform, the railroad tracks, etc. are left like witnesses of the history from the war to the postwar period. [History of the Taishi Line] October 1, 1945 For the construction of the Agatsuma Line, the Tokyo Regional Facilities Department Shibukawa, Onogami, and Nakanojo construction areas were newly established. January 2, 1945 Iron ore transportation started. Opened Naganohara Line and started freight transportation business. October 1, 1952 The section between Naganohara and Taiko was transferred to the Japanese National Railways. The Naganohara Line will be changed from "Shibukawa-Naganohara" to "Shibukawa-Taiko". June 21, 1954 Passenger business between Naganohara and Taiko begins. November 1, 1970 Business suspension between Naganohara and Taiko. May 1, 1971 The business between Naganohara and Taiko is closed.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 山的建立。这种流动的来源是铁矿。群马铁矿山位于押志站的西北偏北,直线约8公里,位于日本最大的褐铁矿床所在的中之条町入山字元山地区(现Chatsubomi Moss公园)。太平洋战争末期,由于战局恶化,进口铁矿石减少,要求增加国产铁矿石产量,我们开发了一个矿山。为了将铁矿石运往京浜地区,加急铺设了长野原线(涩川和长野原之间42公里),以及专门用于日本兴函矿业的所谓“太石线”(长野原和大石之间) ., 有限公司 5 公里)。开航时间是1945年1月2日,大雪中铁矿石首次从押志站运出,但战局已经恶化,运输系统被美军空袭切断,和预期的一样可以运输。战争在不知不觉中结束了。铁矿石通过索道(空中电缆)从群马铁矿运到押志站。战后太石线 战后群马铁矿恢复营业,铁矿石被用于日本的重建。押志站仍是货运站,但在1954年6月,当时六乡村村民的愿望得以实现,客车得以进入,并被用作通勤、上学、观光等的脚稻田。但群马铁山于1965年关闭,1967年长野原线通电,但太石线没有通电,唯一的车站太石站被指定为无人车站。太石线的乘客量日益减少,成为日本最亏空的线路之一,由于当地居民的意愿,于1970年11月1日暂停营业,最后于1971 年 5 月 1 日。即使是现在,将铁矿石装载到货车上的设施(料斗)的基础、平台的砌体、铁轨等也像从战争到战后时期的历史的见证一样留下。 【大石线的历史】1945年10月1日为建设吾妻线,新设东京地方设施部涩川、尾神、中之条建设区。 1945年1月2日铁矿石运输开始。开设长野原线,开始货运业务。 1952 年 10 月 1 日 长野原和太鼓之间的路段被转移到日本国铁。长野原线将从“涩川长野原”变更为“涩川太鼓”。 1954 年 6 月 21 日 开始长野原和太鼓之间的客运业务。 1970 年 11 月 1 日 长野原和太鼓之间的业务暂停。 1971 年 5 月 1 日 长野原和太鼓之间的业务关闭。

群馬鉄山の創立と太子線の開通

 昔から 吾妻川 は、河原の石までも赤く染めて流れていました。この流れの源が、 鉄山 です。 群馬鉄山 は、ここ 太子駅 から北北西、直線距離にして約8㎞、中之条町大字入山字元山地区(現在のチャツボミゴケ公園)に位置し、ここに国内随一の 褐鉄鉱 鉱床がありました。
 太平洋戦争末期、戦局の悪化に伴う輸入鉄鉱石の減少から、国内鉄鉱石増産の要請があり、昭和18年6月、この地方の鉱業権を取得した 日本鋼管株式会社 が、国の命令を受け 鉱山 開発を行いました。この鉄鉱石を京浜地域に輸送するため、突貫工事により敷設されたのが 長野原線 (渋川~長野原間の42km)と、日本鋼管鉱業株式会社専用側線の通称「 太子線 」(長野原~太子間の5㎞)です。
 開通は昭和20年1月2日、大雪の中、太子駅より鉄鉱石が初出荷されましたが、すでに戦況は悪化し、米軍の空襲により交通機関は寸断され、思うような出荷が出来ないうちに終戦を迎えました。
 なお、群馬鉄山から太子駅までは、索道(空中ケーブル)により鉄鉱石が運搬されていました。

戦後の太子線
 終戦後、群馬鉄山は事業を再開し、鉄鉱石は日本の復興に役立てられました。太子駅は引き続き貨物専門の駅でしたが、昭和29年6月に当時の六合村村民の願いが叶って客車乗り入れが実現し、通勤、通学、観光等の足として利用されるようになりました。
 ところが昭和40年に群馬鉄山が閉山され、昭和42年、長野原線は電化されましたが太子線は電化されず、唯一の駅である太子駅は無人駅に指定されました。
 太子線の利用客は日に日に減少して、全国でも指折りの赤字路線となったため、「先祖伝来の田畑を提供し、勤労奉仕の血と汗で築いた太子線を残してほしい」という地元住民の願いもむなしく、昭和45年11月1日営業休止となり、昭和46年5月1日、ついに営業廃止となりました。
 今でも、鉄鉱石を貨車に積み込むための施設(ホッパー)の基部、ホームの石積み、線路止めなどが、戦争中から戦後にかけての歴史の証人のように残されています。

【太子線の歴史】
昭和17年10月1日 吾妻線建設工事施工のため、東京地方施設部 渋川、小野上、中之条 各工事区新設。
昭和20年1月2日 鉄鉱石輸送開始。長野原線開通、貨物運送営業開始。
昭和27年10月1日 長野原~太子間が国鉄に編入。長野原線が「渋川~長野原間」から「渋川~太子間」に改められる。
昭和29年6月21日 長野原~太子間 旅客営業開始。
昭和45年11月1日 長野原~太子間営業休止。
昭和46年5月1日 長野原~太子間営業廃止。

Texts

genjitsu_
2022-03-03 17:33 (0)
genjitsu_
monumento
2022-03-01 19:00 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

ryota_n ryota_n 4 months

旧太子駅

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

wawa (2021/07/24)
Tags: 群馬県 中之条町
wawa (2021/07/24)
Tags: 群馬県 中之条町