Monumento

auto-translate Derived from Shinfuku-ji Temple ...

wawa

2020-04-12

Tags: 大山道 大日堂 真福寺 庚申堂 石像 大日如来 戦国時代 真言宗智山派 山門 文化 由来 札所 永禄 芭蕉句碑 京都 六地蔵 太子堂 元亀 総本山 本堂 享和 七条 元文 庫裡 胎蔵界 金剛界 東山 智積院 江戶時代 赤門寺 瑜伽山真如院 全焼 玉川八十八ヶ所霊場 東京都 世田谷区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Derived from Shinfuku-ji Temple of Yugayama Shinyoin Temple This temple belongs to the Shingon Buddhism Mountain School, and is the last temple of Higashiyama Shichijo and Sohonzan Chishaku-in Temple in Kyoto. Your main name is Kongokai Dainichi Nyorai. In Dainichido, there is a statue of the Buddhist statue, Dainichi Nyorai (stone figure). It is said that it was built more than 400 years ago, at the time of the Sengoku period Eiroku Genkame. The mountain was opened by Hossho Enwa and the foundation was Iida Tosho (Honai Hanagin-in Honorable Zenkei Ishi, died March 8, 1980). The main hall of the Kyowa era (1803) during the Jiang Dynasty (1803) was burnt down and later rebuilt for 10 years (1803). In the old days, it was also called Akamonji because it was painted in red on the Osendo, south of the present location. The treasure enclosure tower on the left side of the precinct was built in 1974 (17,336). Rokujizo, Basho Kumon, Kamijinzuka Monument, Taishido, Koshindo, etc. were moved to the Showa era. The mountain was recently changed from Jinzan to Yugayama. Tamagawa 88th place Sacred Ground 39th bill place. April 28, 2015 (April 15, 2015) Toyama No. 28, Tokuyama Pref.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 源自于汤山山新英院的新福寺。该寺属于新光佛教山学校,是东山七条和京都崇本山七色院的最后一座寺庙。您的主要名字是Kongokai Dainichi Nyorai。在大日堂,有一个佛教雕像,大日Nyorai(石像)的雕像。据说它是在战国时代的四禄元甲时代四百多年前建造的。这座山是由Hossho Enwa开设的,其基础是饭田Tosho(Honai Hanagin-in石泽宗敬二世,卒于1980年3月8日)。江朝(1803)的协和时代(1803)的正殿被烧毁,并重建了10年(1803)。在过去,它也被称为Akamonji,因为它在当前位置的南部的Osendo被涂成红色。该区左侧的宝藏塔建于1974年(17,336)。 Rokujizo,Basho Kumon,Kamijinzuka纪念碑,Taishido,Koshindo等都移到了昭和时代。这座山最近从金山改为了汤山。玉川市第88名圣地第39名。 2015年4月28日(2015年4月15日)德山县富山市第28号

瑜伽山真如院真福寺由来
当寺は真言宗智山派 に属し京都東山七条総本山智積院 の末寺。
御本尊は金剛界大日如来大日堂 には胎蔵界 大日如来(石像 )を
安置する。
創建は今から四百有余年前戦国時代永禄元亀 の頃と伝える。
法印宗円和尚により開山され、開基は飯田図書(法名花厳院芳
誉善慶居士、天正元年三月八日歿)。
江戶時代享和 三年(一八〇三)本堂庫裡全焼 し、後に文化
十年(一八一三)再建された。
山門 は、古くは現在地より南、大山道 に面し朱塗りであった為
赤門寺 とも呼ばれていた。
境内左側の宝筐印塔は元文 四年(一七三六)の建立。
六地蔵芭蕉句碑 、上人塚碑、太子堂庚申堂 等は昭和年代当地に
移設されたもの。
又、山号は近時、実相山から瑜伽山に改められた。
玉川八十八ヶ所霊場 第三十九番札所
平成二十七年(二〇一五)四月八日
当山第二十八世住職
内藤隆雅
撰文 飯田恭次

Texts

wawa
2020-04-12 13:10 (14)
wawa
monumento
2020-04-12 13:06 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa about 1 month

真福寺 東京都世田谷区用賀4丁目14−4 由来

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

wawa (2018/07/21)
Tags: 大山道 大山街道 追分 東京都 世田谷区
wawa (2020/04/12)
Tags: 祈祷 用賀神社 一福の松 コブ 東京都 世田谷区
wawa (2020/04/12)
Tags: 無量寺 せたがや百景 東京都 世田谷区
wawa (2019/04/08)
Tags: 武蔵野 馬場 庭園 雑木林 東京オリンピック せたがや百景 馬事公苑界わい 馬術競技 馬事公苑 厩舎 東京都 世田谷区