Monumento

auto-translate Nijo Castle seen in the map of H...

wawa

2019-08-29

Tags: 徳川家康 江戸幕府 家光 後水尾天皇 伏見城 天皇 二条城 淀城 洛中洛外図 牛車 東大手門 京都府 京都市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Nijo Castle seen in the map of Hatanaka This is the original Nijo Castle built by Ieyasu Tokugawa, the first shogun of the Edo Shogunate. From the state of the procession starting from Higashi Otemon (Xiamen), you can see that this was the main gate of Nijo Castle, and at that time there was a fence around the moat. A two-headed oxcart is drawn in the procession, but it is a scene where a general (Ieyasu or Hidetada) who was allowed to ride in the oxcart participated, or Kazuko (2 after Emperor Gomizuo in 1620) It is thought that this is the scene where Daishogun Hidetada&39;s daughter) enters (inside). The castle tower in the back right is by the first Shogun Ieyasu (the place is near the current Seiryuen Garden), and was moved to Hagi Castle during the great renovation of Emperor Mizuo Emperor after the 3rd Shogun Iemitsu. A new castle tower was relocated from Fushimi Castle (the castle tower was burnt down in 1750, and only the castle tower remains today). In addition, Higashi-Otemon was rebuilt into a gate without a second floor when traveling. The reason for this is thought to be that when the emperor walks through the gate, he / she should not be impolite (see the figure below).

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 在Hatanaka地图中看到的二条城这是由江户幕府的第一代将军德川家康建造的原始二条城。从Higashi Otemon(厦门)出发的游行状态,您可以看到这是Nijo城堡的主要大门,当时护城河周围有围栏。在游行队伍中画了一个双头牛车,但这是一个被允许骑牛车的将军(家康或秀田)参加的场景,或者是Kazuko(1620年皇帝Gomizuo后2)据认为这是Daishogun Hidetada的女儿进入(里面)的场景。右后方的城堡塔是第一个Shogun Ieyasu(这个地方靠近现在的Seiryuen花园),并且在第3次Shogun Iemitsu之后在Mizuo Emperor皇帝的伟大的整修期间被移动到Hagi城堡。一座新的城堡塔楼从伏见城堡搬迁(城堡塔楼于1750年被摧毁,今天只剩下城堡塔楼)。此外,Higashi-Otemon在旅行时被重建为没有二楼的大门。其原因被认为是当皇帝走过大门时,他/她不应该是不礼貌的(见下图)。

洛中洛外図 に見る二条城
この洛中洛外図には、江戸幕府 初代将軍徳川家康 が築いた当初の二条城が描かれています。東
大手門(櫓門)から始まる行列の様子から、ここが二条城の正門であったこと、当時は堀の周囲
に柵が巡らされていたことがわかります。行列の中に、二頭立ての牛車 が描かれていますが、牛
車に乗ることを許された将軍(家康か秀忠)が参内する場面か、1620年に後水尾天皇の后となる
和子(2代将軍秀忠の娘)が入内(奥入れ)する場面かと考えられています。

右奥の天守は初代将軍家康によるもので(場所は現在の清流園付近)、3代将軍家光 の時に行
われた後水尾天皇 の行幸の大改修に際し、淀城 に移築され、本丸には、伏見城 から新たに天守が
移築されました(その天守は、1750年に焼失し、現在は天守台のみ残っています)。
なお、東大手門 は、行幸の際、二階のない門に造り替えられました。その理由は、天皇 が門を
通られる時、失礼のないようにとの配慮からではないかと考えられます(下右図参照。その後、
1662年に現在の二階建てに復されました)。

Texts

wawa
2019-08-29 19:05 (0)
wawa
monumento
2019-08-29 19:01 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa 3 months

元離宮二条城 京都府京都市中京区二条城町541

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kochizufan (2015/09/13)
Tags: 徳川家康 徳川家光 徳川慶喜 後水尾天皇 二條城 文部省 京都府 京都市
wawa (2019/08/29)
Tags: 江戸時代 江戸城 発掘調査 二条城 元文 堀川 外堀 正門 東大手門 大手前広場 二条御城外側廻絵図 京都府 京都市
kochizufan (2015/09/13)
Tags: ocr-generated 京都府 京都市
kochizufan (2015/09/13)
Tags: 徳川家康 国宝 皇室 大政奉還 板倉勝重 京都府 京都市