Monumento

auto-translate Nezu Suka-cho (the name of the t...

wawa

2019-03-17

Tags: 江戸城 家光 綱吉 根津神社 宝永 徳川綱重 将軍 綱豊 家宣 根津須賀町 甲府宰相 団子坂 宮居 東京都 文京区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Nezu Suka-cho (the name of the town until 1965) was originally a residence of Kofu-san Sotokugawa-Tsunashige (third son of Shogun Ikemitsu and brother of Shogun Shogun Tsunayoshi). The Tsunabari child Tsunabori (6th Shogun Isensen) was born here, and Nezu Shrine, which was on the top of the dumpling hill, was the birth god (the god of the land where he was born). Tsunabori became a trace of Fumiyoshi Shogun and moved to Edo Castle. Tsunayoshi moved Hozu 3 years (1706) Nezu Shrine to the trace of Kofu yashiki and built a splendid shrine. In addition, a townhouse was opened, and it was called Nezu Shinji Gate. The name of the town was Nezu Suka-cho in 1907. Nezu&39;s name comes from the presence of a rat, a place where you can stay in a temple, and a place where you can stay. According to Suga, the Miyai was set up in Suga, a festival of Nezu Shrine, and my heart was Suka Suga. Sendagi 2-chome Komagome Inarisha ふ わ 稲 稲 Inari-shajin Shrine Nezu 1-chome 目 ご 東京 大学 弥 弥 丁 丁 1-chome jinizu branch office Nezu elementary school synthesis center Taisuke legend-town boundary old town area こIzumo Bunkyo Ward © WAWA

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Nezu Suka-cho(镇的名字直到1965年)最初是Kofu-san Sotokugawa-Tsunashige(Shogun Ikemitsu的第三个儿子和Shogun Shogun Tsunayoshi的兄弟)的住所。 Tsunabari小孩Tsunabori(第6幕将军Isensen)出生在这里,位于饺子山顶上的根祖神社是出生神(他出生的土地之神)。 Tsunabori成为了Fumiyoshi Shogun的踪迹并且搬到了江户城堡。 Tsunayoshi将Hozu 3年(1706年)的Nezu神社搬到了Kofu yashiki的痕迹,建造了一座精彩的神社。另外,联排别墅被打开,被称为Nezu Shinji Gate。 1907年,小镇的名字是Nezu Suka-cho。根祖的名字来自于老鼠的存在,一个可以留在寺庙里的地方,以及一个你可以留下的地方。根据Suga的说法,Miyai成立于Suzu神社的Suga,我的心脏是Suka Suga。 Sendagi 2-chome Komagome Inarishaふわ稲Inari-shajin Shrine Nezu 1-chome目ご东京大学弥弥丁丁1-chome jinizu分公司Nezu小学综合中心Taisuke传说镇边界老城区こIzumo Bunkyo Ward©WAWA

根津須賀町 (昭和40年までの町名)

もと、甲府宰相徳川綱重 (三代将軍家光
子で五代将軍綱吉 の兄)の屋敷があった。綱
重の子の綱豊 (六代将軍家宣 となる)がここ
で生まれ、団子坂 上にあった根津神社 が産土
神(生まれた土地の神)であった。綱豊は網
吉将軍の跡継ぎとなり江戸城 に移った。
綱吉は、宝永 3年(1706) 根津神社を甲府
屋敷の跡に移し、華麗な社殿を造営した。ま
た町屋が開かれ、根津社地門前と称した。明
治2年、町名を根津須賀町とした。
根津の名の由来には、ねずみのいわれ、台
根にあって舟の泊まるところなどの各
がある。
須賀は、根津神社の祭神素
の須賀に宮居 を定め、わが心須賀須賀
われたによると。

千駄木二丁目
駒込稲荷社
こうふさいしようとくがわつなしげ
乙女稲荷社津神社
根津一丁目
だんごさか
東京大学
じょう
弥生一丁目
じんじ
えい
根津出張所
根津小学校総合センター
台說
凡例
- 町界
旧町域

出雲
文京区
©WAWA

Texts

wawa
2019-04-01 20:27 (0)
wawa
monumento
2019-04-01 20:22 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa 23 days

根津須賀町

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

sanpocafe (2014/11/24)
Tags: 根津 門前町 根津神社 遊郭 水野越前守 明治二十年 東京都 文京区
gotosheng (2016/12/23)
Tags: 坂 森鴎外 東京都 文京区
sanpocafe (2014/11/24)
Tags: 不忍池 東京大学 文京区教育委員会 上野公園 ベルツ 1876 1892 朝倉松五郎 auto-translate 坂 東京都 文京区
hanacoco (2015/12/23)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 文京区