Monumento

auto-translate Origin of Negi Park Hanegi Park ...

wawa

2019-02-17

Tags: 公園 梅林 由来 鍛治屋 荏原郡 羽根木公園 六郎次 六郎次山 根津財閥 根津山 世田谷村 羽根木 梅まつり auto-translate 39 せたがや百景 東京都 世田谷区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Origin of Negi Park Hanegi Park was called Rokurojiyama because it used to live in the old days of the Rojiro Kajiji, a hoe and sickle-built blacksmith. In addition, a part of the site at the end of the Taisho era was owned by the Nezu Zaibatsu, so it was also called Nezuyama, and the locals still gave the Nezuyama Park or Rokuro. The next mountain is called. The name was derived from the fact that the area was a combination of Setagaya Village, Ebara-gun, Tokyo and Setagaya-shaped Hanegi. Tokyo Metropolitan Government, was established as 1928 one year (1956) Hanegi park. After that, it was transferred to Setagaya-ku in 1965, and the total area is about 8 hectares (24, tsubo). In commemoration of the International Children&39;s Year in 1979, Play Park, the first adventure playground in Japan, was established. Umebayashi Hanegi Park in Hanegi is a small hill on the whole, and bamboo grass grows on the southern slope area. Memorial tree planting of fifty-five pieces of plum have been made by the people of the name. After that, a commemorative tree planting was held, such as the 40th anniversary of the Setagaya Ward in 1971, commemorating the 100th anniversary of Tokyo in 1971, and now it is the 110th anniversary of Komei. It became the attractions of one of the best Miume in Tokyo counting the seven hundred book of this Jiume five hundred thirty this. The plum festival is held by the local executive committee at the best time to see plums in July, and is enjoyed by many people. Setagaya-ku Setagaya Hundred Views in February, 2004

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 从公园的Hanegi园葱,从事实,铁匠打造一把锄头和镰刀的MukashiRokuro以下被称为生活Rokurojiyama。另外,大正时代末期的遗址的一部分归根津再松所有,因此也被称为根津山,当地人仍然给了根津山公园或六郎。叫下一座山。该名称是由于该地区是东京都bar原郡世田谷村和世田谷形状的羽根的结合而得名的。东京都政府,被确立为1928年1年(1956年)Hanegi公园。在此之后,1929年1940年(1965年)被转移到世田谷区,总面积已成为约八公顷(2-4个或几千坪)。为了纪念1979年国际儿童年,日本成立了第一个冒险乐园Play Park。羽根市的梅林羽根公园总体上是小山丘,南坡地区种有竹草,但1967年当选为世田谷区议员的55岁这个名字的人们进行了55株李子的纪念树种植。然后,走出了一条纪念植树,如在1929年六年(1971),东京一百周年之际,1929年七年(1972)世田谷区制四十年,它是目前红李170它成为在东京最好的Miume之一的计数这个Jiume 530这七百书景点。世田谷区世田谷百景2004年2月,由当地执行委员会在7月观赏李子的最佳时机举办李子节。

羽根木公園 の由来
羽根木公園 は、その昔六郎次 という鍬や鎌を造る鍛治屋 が住ん
でいたことから六郎次山 と呼ばれていました。また、大正時代末
期敷地の一部が、根津財閥 の所有であったことから根津山 とも呼
はれるようになり、土地の人達には、今なお「根津山の公園 」、或
には「六郎次山」と呼ばれています。
名称は、この地が東京都荏原郡世田谷村 大字世田谷字羽根木
兼び地であったことから名づけられました。
東京都は、昭和三一年(一九五六年)羽根木公園として開設しま
した。その後、昭和四〇年(一九六五年)世田谷区に移管され、総
面積は約八ヘクタール(二四、〇〇〇坪)となっています。昭和五
四年(一九七九年#)国際児童年 を記念して、全国で初めての冒険遊
すび場であるプレーパークが開設されました。

羽根木の梅林
羽根木公園は、全体が小高い丘になっており、南斜面地は笹が
生い茂っていましたが、昭和四二年(一九六七年)世田谷区議会議
員に当選した五五名の方々により五五本の梅の記念植樹が行われ
ました。その後、昭和四六年(一九七一年)東京都一〇〇周年記念
昭和四七年(一九七二年)世田谷区制四〇周年などの記念植樹を
で、現在は紅梅一七〇本自梅五三〇本の七〇〇本を数える都
内でも屈指の観梅の名所となりました。
年7月の梅の見頃には、地元の実行委員会による「梅まつり
が開催され、多くの方々に楽しまれています
平成一六年二〇〇四年二月
世田谷区
せたがや百景

Texts

wawa
2020-01-06 21:00 (7)
wawa
wawa
2019-02-18 06:04 (0)
wawa
monumento
2019-02-18 05:56 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

wawa wawa about 1 year

羽根木公園

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

jishiha (2014/04/02)
Tags: 菅原道真 太宰府 auto-translate 飛梅 梅 樹木 太宰府天満宮 東京都 世田谷区
wawa (2019/02/18)
Tags: 中村汀女 句碑 羽根木公園 東京都 世田谷区
wawa (2019/02/18)
Tags: 婦人会 豪徳寺 由来 梅丘 延命地蔵尊 町内会 商店会 小田急線 梅丘駅 小田急電鉄 高架線化 東京都 世田谷区
wawa (2019/04/10)
Tags: 松原 別荘 せたがや百景 戦後 戦前 松原のミニいちょう並木 切り絵 後藤伸行 東京都 世田谷区