Monumento

Butsuda-ji

2017-08-13

Tags: auto-translate 室町時代 平安時代 寺 村上天皇 朱雀天皇 応仁の乱 後土御門天皇 平安京 重文 御土居 阿弥陀如来座像 西山浄土宗 朱雀大路 京都府 京都市

Guide plate text

Butsuda-ji
Otherwise known as Daizo-in, Butsuda-ji is a temple with a long and a distinguished history, founded by the emperors Suzaku and Murakani. The temple belongs to the Seizan jodo sect of
Buddhism.
In the ancient days of Heian-Period after abdicating the throne in the 9th year of Tengyo (946 CE), Emperor Suzaku entered priesthood under the monk Nichizo Doken, hoping to mourn for the
spirit Emperor Daigo. Emperor Suzaku received the name "Budda-iu" upon ordination, and moved his residence to Sento in Suzaku-Oji, where he passed away on the 6th year of Tenryaku
(952 CE) Emperor Murakami then made this residence, Sento Suzaku-in into a temple. He built an additional Hall named Daizo-in, and called the temple "Butsuda-ji," after Emperor Suzaku's
ordination name. This is the origin of our temple. It is said that Emperor Murakami too in his later days entered priesthood under Nichizo and became Kakutei Hoo.
During the medieval times in the Muromachi period, the temple was located to the north of the intersection of Made-no-koji and Kasuga-koji (presently the southeastern area of the imperial
garden). However, after the temple was destroyed in the Onin war in the second year of Bunsho (1467 CE), monk Gyodo Hokan revived the temple in Tsuchimikado Nishino-toin (present day
Kami-choja-machi Seido-in) in the 8th year of Bunmei(1476 CE), upon receiving the devotion of Emperor Go-tsuchimikado. Since then, it became a chokugan-sho,or a temple where emperors
prayed, this time practicing the jodo-mon Seizan Seikoku sect of Buddhism.
Hokan was one of the most significant monks among the contemporary jodo sect, and traveled widely around the Kinai region to enlighten the public. He preached Buddha's wisdom quite
vigorously and received much devotion from the people. He preached his lectures in a voice like the lion, and his voice boomed above the clouds and made the nobility in the imperial court shed
tears of joy. The diary of Sanjonishi Sanetaka comments, "the flavor of the dharma he preaches is divine and marvelous," and that "his speech is fiery and moves people to tears."
Butsuda-ji relocated to the current address around the time Hideyoshi built the Odol around Kyoto, in the 19th year of Tensho (1591 CE). However, the original buildings perished due to the great fire
in the 4th year of Manji (1661 CE) and the 8th year of Tenmei (1788 CE), and thus the present buildings were all built after the fires.
Besides the Main Gate venerates Ojo-Chisal-jizo, which is the Buddhist guardian deity of Emperor Suzaku and of the Heian-kyo,
The main object of veneration in the temple's Main Hall is a seated Amitabha Buddha (important cultural property) made in the Heian period Jocho style. The approximately 90cm high statue is
made from multiple pieces of wood (a technique called yosegi-zukuri), has a gold-leaf finish, and its hands are posed in the upper-grade middle-birth (jobon-chusho) preaching mudra. It is a statue with
a calm and stately demeanor.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 佛教寺院的佛教寺院,朱雀的佛教寺庙·村上皇帝是属于西山净土教派的皇家古代寺庙。在平安王朝的过去,在Tenkyu 9(1996年9月)的装饰之后,朱雀皇帝装饰了Kenzo Nogami作为Da Da帝菩萨的指挥官,装饰了佛寺和朱雀大街的名字它被转移到Sin-dong的Sen-dong,在天堂(加利福尼亚州)被摧毁了6年(992年)。因此,村上皇帝重新加入了仙都学院寺,到达了故宫,建造了寺庙的佛教寺院,并按照法定名称命名为佛寺,村上皇帝还装饰了后来尼基时代的上级,并成为监狱教皇。在中世纪的室町时代,这座寺庙位于甘肃小次郎春日(现在的高丽御苑东南部)的最北端,但是因为它在Bunsho时期的第二个人Jinin的动荡中被摧毁,由于它是在文明八年(1476年)Daigeon Saikyoin(现在的上层镇Saigyoin)建立的文明遗址,因此成为了草场,并且成为新介绍Jodo Nishi Nishiyama Nishitani流的寺庙。 Kunihisa是代表Jodo Jido时代的法律文书,他一直在Kinai的所有地区巡航,专注于连续动荡,争论法轮功并积极收集普通民众的奉献,但狮子的方法据说,它抚摸了在云中咆哮并且愉快地出现的温泉人津,并且在Nishi Sanjo Moritaka Public,“令人惊讶的美味”,“它讲述了讲话的味道,并且泪流满面”。我从冈山的土地搬到了现在的地方19年,在秀吉的道场建设时期,寺庙的建筑建于第四年(461年)和天美八年(17年)因为第八次烧毁了第二次大火,所有现在的dango都是随后的建筑。在山门的一侧是朱雀皇帝的守护佛和平安京的守护佛Jizo皇后城节日定居。主殿阿弥陀佛坐像(重句)是一座温和整洁的雕像,据说是平安时代的杰作,从服装徽章的现实点来看,金叶被木头推,高度约为90糎,我要宣讲我的教义标记。一座寺庙

佛陀寺
 大蔵院佛陀寺と号し、朱雀・村上天皇を開基とする勅願所の
古刹で、西山浄土宗 に属す。
 平安朝の昔、朱雀天皇 が天慶九年(九四六)ご譲位の後、
醍醐天皇の菩提のために日蔵道賢上人を戒師として落飾し、
法名を佛陀寺と号し朱雀大路 の仙洞に遷られ天暦六年
(九五二)崩御された。よって村上天皇 はその仙洞朱雀院を
改めて寺とし、先帝の遺志を継いで別殿大蔵院を建立し、
又法号に因んで佛陀寺と称せられたのが、当寺の興りて、
村上天皇も晩年日蔵上人について落飾し、覚貞法皇と
なられた。
 中世室町時代 、堂塔は萬里小路春日の北(今の御所御苑東南)に
あったが、文正二年(一四六七)応仁の乱 で焼失したため、
暁堂邦諫上人が後土御門天皇 の帰依をうけ文明八年(一四七六)
土御門西洞院(今の上長者町西洞院)の地に中興して以来、
勅願所となり新たに浄土門西山西谷流を伝える寺となった。
 邦諫は、当代浄土門を代表する法器で、動乱相次ぐ京洛を中心に
畿内各地を隈無く巡錫し、盛んに法輪を論じ、庶民の帰依を一身に
集めたが、その獅子吼の説法は雲上にも轟き内裏に居並ぶ
殿上人を随喜感動せしめたほどで、西三条実隆公記には
「法味神妙驚く可し」と、又「弁説火を吐き感涙を催す」と
記されている。
 一条烏丸の地より現在の地に移ったのは天正十九年、秀吉の
御土居 築造の頃で、当寺の建造物は万治四年(一六六一)と
天明八年(一七八八)との再度の大火に類焼しいたため、現在の
堂宇は総てその後の造営である。
 山門脇には朱雀天皇の守護佛であり平安京 の守護佛である
王城地祭地蔵を安置している。
 本堂の本尊阿弥陀如来座像 (重文 )は温和で端正な尊像で、
衣紋の写実なところから平安時代 の造顕といわれ、寄木造金箔押、
高さは約九〇糎で、中品中生の説法印をむすぶ。
---

Texts

2019-02-12 17:15 (0)
tokada
2019-02-12 16:55 (3002)
tokada
monumento
2019-02-12 16:29 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

osawagase (2014/09/09)
Tags: 織田信長 浄土宗 阿弥陀如来 清玉上人 正親町天皇 本能寺の変 皆川淇園 蝶夢 京都四十八願寺 京都府 京都市
tokada (2019/03/12)
Tags: 道標 史跡 京都府 京都市
tokada (2019/01/19)
Tags: 弘法大師 寺 七福神 auto-translate 39 京都七福神 京都府 京都市
tokada (2019/01/19)
Tags: 七福神 auto-translate 京都七福神 京都府 京都市