Monumento

auto-translate Yonosu shrine (another name · Yi...

2016-12-28

Tags: 神社 熊野権現 建速素戔嗚尊 赤松則村 兵庫県 加古川市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Yonosu shrine (another name · Yinnonomiya) Only and only the Oginjin Hinosuiso Ogami (Constellation Spirit Takamado) Amagi Osamu Keeping Ogami Daio Ogami Daio Ogami Koyoshi Ohgami Kamoi Ogami Sugo (Sugawara Masami Ko) Kotohara - Koza Major Shinto shrine Hiranososo Shrine was told that he was transferred from Kishu Kumano Gakuin 6 (713) Kumano Konno and prospered with the Buddhist Temple. The first year of Kenshu (1275), known as Ping Ho Young Prince Priest, received the revered Murayama Akamatsu Norimura of the Medieval Age, then received a red stone from the Himeji Clan Ikeda. The original shrine was destroyed by the fire of Yonsei 2nd year (1505), but it was rebuilt in the year of Tadashi. As for the form tags, it is left that the restoration was done in 1890 (1733). It was renamed Hiranoso shrine in Meiji 2, and it was sequenced to a local company in Meiji 6. As an objection, the people of Isao Nagi, Isa Nami Niimi and Amaterasu Ogami were dedicated to the mountain of the morbid, and the people of Ping · Shikata · Nagase Sanso were adored, but at the time of the forest fires to Nakayama I moved. Afterwards, the temple of Zhongshan was taken as Okumiya, and the fact that we built a large company in Hiraso Yamagata Village and believed in it is also our happening. Festival summer season festival (July the day before the sea day) - hot water stand (prevention of summer loss) · ring dancing Autumn season big festival main shrine (the day before sports day of October) - Shishimai dedication · stall fighting · shrine travel shrine - shrine

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate Yonosu神社(另一个名字·Yinnonomiya)只有Oginjin Hinosuiso Ogami(星座精神Takamado)Amagi Osamu Keeping Ogami Daio Ogami Daio Ogami Koyoshi Ohgami Kamoi Ogami Sugo(Sugawara Masami Ko) Kotohara - Koza Major神社Hiranososo神社被告知他从Kishu Kumano Gakuin 6(713)Kumano Konno被转移并且与佛教寺庙一起繁荣。 Kenshu(1275年)的第一年,被称为Ping Ho Young Prince Priest,接受了中世纪时期受尊敬的Murayama Akamatsu Norimura,然后从池田姬路家族收到了一块红色的石头。最初的神社被延世二年(1505年)的火烧毁,但它在Tadashi年重建。至于表格标签,剩下的是修复工作是在1890年(1733年)完成的。它在明治2更名为Hiranoso神社,并在明治6的一家当地公司进行了测序。作为反对意见,Isao Nagi,Isa Nami Niimi和Amaterasu Ogami的人民致力于病态的山峰,并且Ping·Shikata·Nagase Sanso的人们受到崇拜,但是在森林火灾到Nakayama的时候我感动了之后,中山寺被当作Okumiya,我们在Hiraso Yamagata Village建立了一家大公司并相信它也是我们的事。节日夏季节日(7月海天前一天) - 热水站(防止夏季损失)·环形舞蹈秋季大节日主神社(10月运动日前一天) - Shishimai奉献·摊位战斗·神社旅游神社 - 神社

平之荘神社 (別称・幣之宮)
         へいのみや
御祭神
 平之荘大神(建速素戔嗚尊 )
 天照皇大神
 保食大神
 大国主大神
 誉田別大神
 子守大神
 菅公(菅原道真公)
境内社
 金刀比羅社 - 大物主神
由緒
平之荘神社は、和銅6年(713年)
紀州熊野権現 より移し奉ったと伝えられ、
報恩寺とともに栄えた。
建治元年(1275年)、平(幣)の荘若一王子権現と称され、
中世播磨守護赤松則村 の崇敬を受け、
その後姫路藩池田公より代々五石の朱印を受けて来た。
当初の社殿は永正2年(1505年)の火災により焼失したが、
貞享年間に再建された。
棟札としては享保18年(1733年)に修復をしたことが
残されている。
明治2年に平之荘神社と改められ、明治6年郷社に
列格された。
異説として「益気物語」には伊佐那岐・伊佐那美二尊
と天照大神を益気の山に奉り、
平・志方・名古瀬三荘の人々が崇敬したが、
山火事の時中山へ移し奉った。
後に中山の宮を奥宮とし、平荘山角村に大社を
造営し信崇したのが当社のおこりだともある。

祭事
夏季例大祭 (7月海の日の前日)
      ー湯立て神事(夏負けの防止)・輪踊り
秋季例大祭 本宮(10月体育の日の前日)
      ー獅子舞奉納・屋台練り・御旅所神事
---
神社

Texts

2019-02-09 13:28 (0)
tokada
monumento
2019-02-09 13:12 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

wawa (2017/05/26)
Tags: 山陽自動車道 権現湖PA 兵庫県 加古川市
wawa (2017/06/16)
Tags: ocr-generated 兵庫県 加古川市
tokada (2019/03/10)
Tags: 鉄道 日本最古 auto-translate 39 別府鉄道 兵庫県 加古川市
tokada (2019/01/15)
Tags: 鉄道 蒸気機関車 C11 兵庫県 加古川市