auto-translate The front gate of the kan'eiji T...



Tags: 関東大震災 上野戦争 国指定重要文化財 寛永寺 根本中堂 東京国立博物館 弾痕 台東区教育委員会 auto-translate 東京都 台東区

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate The front gate of the kan'eiji Temple honbo old (designated)

Ueno Park 14, Taito-ku Edo, current Ueno Park Temple temple of kan'ei-ji Temple is orderly had been placed. Root around to known honzon Yakushi Nyorai current fountain ponds around (bamboo stand) Hall, rear (Tokyo National Museum site in) honbo, rinno-ji Temple Palace of Prince resided East eizan example in.
Kan-EI Teramoto's scale is as Grand as 3500 square meters (about 1.15 hectares), but 0/1868 (1868) for the battle of Ueno in may, burnt down and escaped the fire front gate only. This is the surviving gate.
0/1878 opened the Imperial Museum (now the Tokyo National Museum) and is used as the main entrance and to renovate the current building after the great Kanto earthquake, the building to its present location was. Structure of the gate is gabled, this tile. Among kuinji's latent gate. Put the middle portion of the beam and the yakui gate, shift forward from the center of the gate pillars the pillar and the pillar holding a bunch, that means the gate turn off onto the roof.

Takashi, Ueno war bears bullet holes remain on the gate, suggesting the intensity of the war.
Taito City Board of education

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 门前的 kan'eiji 寺弘博老 (指定)
上野公园 14,上野

江户,当前的 kan'ei 寺的上野公园寺寺是有序地被安置。 根到已知如此的自由自在药师如来当前喷泉池塘周围 (竹林) 大厅,弘博后方 (东京国立博物馆网站中),每天早上都提供吉寺王子宫殿居住在东睿山示例。 菅直人 EI 寺元尺度是随着大作为 3500 平方米 (约 1.15 公顷),但 0/1868年 (1868) 战役中上野五月份,烧光了,逃出火大门只。
这是幸存的门。 0/1878 年打开帝国博物馆 (现在东京国立博物馆) 和用作主要入口和翻新关东大地震后的当前建设,建设到现在的位置是。
闸门结构是山墙,此瓦。 其中 kuinji 的潜在的门。 把梁和 yakui 门的中间部分,移向前从门的中心支柱支柱和柱拿着一束,这意味着大门关闭到屋顶上。 隆,上野战争负有的子弹孔留在大门口,这表明战争的强度。


寛永寺 旧本坊表門(国指定重要文化財

 江戸時代、現在の上野公園には、寛永寺 の堂塔伽藍 が、整然と配置されていた。現在の噴水池周辺(竹の台)に本尊薬師如来を奉安する根本中堂、その後方(現東京国立博物館 敷地内)に本坊があり、「東叡山の山主である」輪王寺宮法親王が居住していた。寛永寺本坊の規模は3500坪(約1.15ヘクタール)という壮大なものであったが、慶応4年(1868)5月の上野戦争 のため、ことごとく焼失し、表門のみ戦火を免れた。
 これはその焼け残った表門である。明治11年帝国博物館(現、東京国立博物館)が開館すると正門として使われ、関東大震災 後、現在の本館を改築するに伴い、現在地に移建した。
 門の構造は切妻造り、本瓦葺。潜門 のつく薬医門である。薬医門とは、本柱が門の中心から前方にずれ、本柱と控柱を結ぶ梁の中間部分に束をのせ、その上に切り妻屋根を乗せたと門をいう。尚、門扉には上野戦争時の弾痕 が残されていて、当時の戦闘の激しさがうかがえる。



2016-03-17 22:05 (0)
2015-01-12 00:38 (472)


hanacoco hanacoco about 6 years



0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

hanacoco (2015/01/10)
Tags: 幸田露伴 五重塔 寛永寺 auto-translate 門 旧宅 東京都 台東区
hanacoco (2015/01/20)
Tags: シロナガスクジラ 実物大模型 東京都 台東区
shijia (2016/04/02)
Tags: 桜 上野公園 ソメイノシヨ コマツオトメ オオカンザクラ カンザクラ 東京都東部公園緑地事務所 東京都 台東区
shijia (2016/04/02)
Tags: 寛永寺 吉野のヤマザクラ 上野恩賜公園 奈良県吉野町 金峯山寺 ヤマザクラ 東京都東部公演緑地事務所 東京都 台東区