Monumento

auto-translate hiroishi Castle Shiroishi Castle...

kawa_sanpo

2018/10/08

Tags: 奥州街道 白石城 眼象窓 専念寺 三ノ丸 ニノ丸大手ニノ門 外曲輪 ニノ丸 当信寺 二階櫓門 宮城県 白石市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate hiroishi Castle Shiroishi Castle "Nino Maru giant Nino gate" ruins Shiroishi Castle "Higashiguchi gate" is formally called "Ninomon noodomi big gate", and the castle inside from the large way along the Oshu highway that passed so as to bypass the Shiroishi castle east side And entered the Nino Maru through the refracted passage inside the outer ring, Sannomaru. The east gate gate by Katakura family folding screen has a lattice window with a horizontal width on the second floor, and a narrow space is pierced on both sides of it. In addition, a narrow space is also set up downstairs, it seems that it was a defensive base in Shiroishi castle. Once in 1874, when Shiraishi Castle was dismantled, it was sold to Shinzenji station&39;s "Denjinji" once, but as the Meiji 20 (1887) opening of the Tohoku main line, Shiroishi Honmachi It was relocated as a "god shrine" (main shrine) mountain gate. The current mountain gate is the 2nd floor tenemon gate, the large "eyepiece window (Gunjyo Mado)" on the front and back between the 2nd floor center, one each, the second floor side "round window" is attached. At the end of the Bakumans, a bell or a drum was placed on the second floor of this gate, and in order to inform the time, it was reported as a hole opened to improve the sound of the sound, keeping the appearance of the times. THE REMAINS OF THE NINOMARU OTEMON OF THE SHIROISHI CASTLE THE MAIN GATE OF THE SECONDARY COMPOUND Shiroishi Castle&39;s East Gate, properly called the Main Gate of the Secondary Compound, was connected to the main entrance of the castle by a road that detoured along the eastern side of The castle. The Katakura family&39;s painted folding screen on the second floor flanked by loopholes which allowed for firing of guns and arrows. In addition, there were loopholes on the first floor on both sides of the gate In the seventh year of Meiji (1874), when Shiroishi Castle was dismantled, the East Gate was sold and temporarily moved to the Sennenji Temple located on the street in front of Shiroishi Station., in the twentieth year of Meiji (1887) when the main Tohoku Railway Line started operation, the gate was moved again and rebuilt as the temple gate of the Toshi nji Temple in Shiroishi City's Motomachi area.
The current temple gate has two large, distinctively shaped windows which are cut into the front and back of the central section of the second floor, as well as two round windows on both sides of the second floor. It is said that in the final days of the Shogunate these windows were opened to improve the sound of the bell or a drum in order to announce the time. They remain today as a vestige of the past.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate hiroishi城堡白石城“Nino Maru巨型Nino门”废墟白石城“东口门”被正式称为“Ninomon noodomi大门”,并且从绕过白石城东侧的奥州高速公路的大方向内的城堡并通过外环Sannomaru内部的折射通道进入Nino Maru。 Katakura家庭折叠屏幕的东门大门在二楼有一个水平宽度的格子窗,在它的两侧都有一个狭窄的空间。此外,楼下还设置了狭窄的空间,似乎它是白石城堡的防御基地。一旦在1874年,当Shiraishi城堡被拆除时,它被卖给了Shinzenji车站的“Denjinji”一次,但是作为东北本线的明治20(1887年)开放,白石本町它被重新安置为“神社”(主神社)山门。目前的山门是2楼的tenemon门,大的“目镜窗(Gunjyo Mado)”在2楼中心的正面和背面之间,各有一个,第二层侧面是“圆窗”。在Bakumans的尽头,在这个大门的二楼放置了一个铃铛或一个鼓,为了告知时间,它被报告为一个打开的洞,以改善声音的声音,保持时代的外观。 SHIROISHI城堡的NINOMARU OTEMON剩余的二级化合物的主要大门白石城的东门,恰当地称为二级大院的主要大门,通过沿着东侧绕道的道路连接到城堡的主要入口。城堡.Kitakura家族的二层彩绘折叠屏幕两侧有漏洞,允许射击枪支和箭头。此外,大门两侧的一楼有漏洞在明治(1874年)的第七年,当白石城被拆除时,东门被出售并暂时搬到位于街道上的Sennenji寺。白石站前面,明治二十年(1887年),当东北铁路主线开始运营时,大门再次搬迁,重建为都市的庙门中国的nji寺roishi City的元町地区。目前的庙门有两个大的,形状独特的窗户,它们被切入二楼中央部分的前后,以及二楼两侧的两个圆形窗户。据说,在幕府的最后几天,这些窗户被打开,以改善钟声或鼓声以宣布时间。它们今天仍然是过去的遗迹。

Shiroishi Castle
白石城ニノ丸大手ニノ門 」跡
 白石城「東口門」は、正式には「二ノ丸大手二ノ門」と言い、白石城東側を迂回するように
通った奥州街道 沿いの大手口から城内に入り、外曲輪三ノ丸 内の屈折した通路を通り、ニノ丸 へ入る関門であった。
 片倉家屏風絵による東口門は、二階に横幅のある格子窓がつき、その両側に狭間が穿たれて
いる。また、階下両側にも狭間が設けられ、白石城東側の防衛拠点だった様子がうかがえる。
 明治7年(1874年)、白石城解体の際、いったん白石駅前通りの「専念寺 (せんねんじ)」
に売却されたが、明治20年(1887年)東北本線の開通に伴い、白石市本町にある「当信寺
(とうしんじ)」山門として移築された。
 現在の山門は、二階櫓門 で二階中央間の表と裏に大きな「眼象窓 (げんじょうまど)」が各一つ、二階側面には「丸窓」がついている。幕末、この門の二階に鐘もしくは太鼓を置いて、時を知らせるため、音の響きをよくするため開けた穴と伝えられ、往時の面影をとどめている。

THE REMAINS OF THE NINOMARU OTEMON OF SHIROISHI CASTLE
THE MAIN GATE OF THE SECONDARY COMPOUND

Shiroishi Castle's East Gate, properly called the Main Gate of the Secondary Compound, was connected to the main entrance of the castle by a road that detoured along the eastern side of the castle.
The Katakura family's painted folding screen shows the East Gate with a slatted window on the second floor flanked by loopholes which allowed for the firing of guns and arrows. In addition, there were loopholes on the first floor on both sides of the gate, indicating that this was the focal defensive point of the eastern side of the castle.
In the seventh year of Meiji (1874), when Shiroishi Castle was dismantled, the East Gate was sold and temporarily moved to the Sennenji Temple located on the street in front of Shiroishi Station. However, in the twentieth year of Meiji (1887) when the Main Tohoku Railway Line started operation, the gate was moved again and rebuilt as the temple gate of the Toshinji Temple in Shiroishi City's Motomachi area.
The current temple gate has two large, distinctively shaped windows which are cut into the front and back of the central section of the second floor, as well as two round windows on both sides of the second floor. It is said that in the final days of the Shogunate these windows were opened to improve the sound of the bell or a drum in order to announce the time. They remain today as a vestige of the past.

Texts

tenma
2019-02-11 16:11 (0)
tenma
monumento
2018-10-08 07:24 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kawa_sanpo (2018/10/08)
Tags: ocr-generated 宮城県 白石市
kawa_sanpo (2018/10/08)
Tags: 野面積み 白石城本丸跡外郭石垣 片倉家 片倉代々記 矢穴 宮城県 白石市
kawa_sanpo (2018/10/08)
Tags: 山門 白石城 厩口門 不澄ケ池 延命寺 片倉家屏風絵 入り母屋 切り妻 火灯窓 眼象窓 auto-translate 明治維新 39 宮城県 白石市
kawa_sanpo (2018/10/08)
Tags: 豊臣秀吉 伊達政宗 関ヶ原合戦 蒲生氏 白石城 蒲生源左衛門郷成 甘槽備後守清長 片倉小十郎 宮城県 白石市