Monumento

auto-translate National Highway Mujuku (Hokkaku...

vision

2017-05-05

Tags: 高札場 宿場 1610 1835 1830 松平忠輝 北国街道 auto-translate 矢筒城 長野県 飯綱町

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate National Highway Mujuku (Hokkaku Kyuugudo Mujyuku) The land of Mure was a key hub of traffic that links Echigo and Zenkoji Arakawa since the Middle Ages. In tradition, the original village was in the southern part of the quiver Castle (Tsutsujo), a character town (Omorimachi), but after the end of Warring States castle castle, the castle town is Torii river I moved to a good location of the water service sandwiched between Hachibikawa (Yagawa) and Yagakawa. Keiji Yamashita (1610) Tadakita Matsudaira at that time gave privileges such as horseback riding (strangulation) and homecoming to Shimuri Town. Since then, it has developed as a lodging town on the northern highway for about 260 years. In the late Edo period, the number of homes is four hundred, four temples, seventy-four and sixty people ("Murushinable bank account book" 13th year of Culture) (1830). In addition to Honjin, Asama Honjin, wholesale shops, basketball, there were various merchant houses, semi-agricultural semi-quarters, various jobs. From Tenpo six years (1835), Musashi-juku was divided into Togo-Seiju, and the lodging work reached the end of the Tokugawa shogunate with a half-moon alternation by both groups. The stadium lies at a total length of 600 meters, and at the entrance to the east and west there is a square style (first bend) peculiar to the lodging town (the road is bent at right angles). The Musashi bridge in the eastern Maku-gawa is covered with a Musashi-bashi, and in the western Masu-zaka there are old-tempered such as Nodro-ji Temple, Tokumazuji, Kanonji temple. Especially in the vicinity of Zuozaka (Jyuzaka) there is a remarkable remnant of the old days. March 31, Heisei 26 Iito Town Board of Education --- Hokkoku Highway High School Ticket Bank High School Yaneko Castle Tadaharu Matsudaira 1610 1830 1835

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 国道Mujuku(Hokkaku Kyuugudo Mujyuku)自中世纪以来,Mure的土地是连接越后和真光寺荒川的交通枢纽。传统上,原始村庄位于角色城镇(大森町)的颤动城堡(Tsutsujo)的南部,但在战国城堡城堡结束后,城堡镇是鸟居河我搬到了Hachibikawa(Yagawa)和Yagakawa之间的供水服务中心。山下敬司(1610)当时的松平忠田给了Shimuri镇骑马(扼杀)和回归等特权。从那时起,它在北部高速公路上发展成为一个住宿小镇约260年。在江户末期,有四百户,四个寺庙,七十四人和六十人(“无人银行账簿”文化第十三年)(1830年)。除了鸿津,浅间本仁,批发店,篮球馆外,还有各种商品房,半农半馆,各种工作。从天保六年(1835年)开始,武藏社被分成多哥 - 塞久,住宿工作由两个团体以半月交替的方式进入德川幕府末期。体育场总长度为600米,东西方入口处为住宿小镇特有的方形(第一弯)(道路弯成直角)。武藏桥东部的武藏桥上覆盖着武藏桥,在西部的弥坂中,有光寺寺,德川寺,观音寺等老气。特别是在左坂(JZZZAKA)附近,有一个非凡的遗迹。平成26年3月31日伊藤町教育委员会---北国高速公路高中门票银行高中延子城堡松平忠行1610 1830 1835

北国街道牟礼宿(ほっこくかいどう むれじゅく)

 牟礼の地は中世以来、越後と善光寺平(ぜんこうじだいら)を結ぶ交通の要衝であった。
 伝承では、本来の集落は矢筒城(やづつじょう)の南方、字表町(おもてまち)あたりにあったが、戦国末期の矢筒城廃城後、城下の町は鳥居川(とりいがわ)と八蛇川(やじゃがわ)にはさまれた水便のよい現在地に移動したと伝える。
 慶長十五年(1610)当時の領主松平忠輝は、「むれい町」へ伝馬(てんま)・宿送(しゅくおく)り等の特権を与えた。以後、北国街道の宿場町として約二六〇年間発展していった。
 江戸後期には家数一四三軒、寺四軒、人数七四六人(「牟礼宿明細帳」文政十三年(1830))。本陣、脇本陣、問屋、旅籠のほか、さまざまな商家、半農半商、諸職のなりわいがあった。天保六年(1835)から牟礼宿は東組・西組に分かれ、宿場業務は両組による
半月交替となり幕末に至った。
 宿場通りは全長六〇〇メートルにおよび、東西の出入口には宿場町特有の枡形(まずがた)(道が直角に折れ曲がる)がある。東の枡形には八蛇川に牟礼橋がかかり、西の枡形には語念寺・徳満寺・観音寺などの古利が並ぶ。とりわけ十王坂(じゅうおうざか)付近には昔日の面影が色濃く残っている。

 平成二十六年三月三十一日
  飯綱町教育委員会

---
北国街道
宿場
高札場
矢筒城
松平忠輝
1610
1830
1835

Texts

vision
2018-06-23 12:24 (5)
vision
vision
2018-06-23 12:22 (57)
vision
monumento
2018-06-23 12:12 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

vision (2018/06/23)
Tags: 長野県 飯綱町
vision (2018/06/23)
Tags: 本陣 宿場 北国街道 長野県 飯綱町
vision (2018/06/23)
Tags: 坂 宿場 北国街道 auto-translate 桝形 長野県 飯綱町
vision (2018/06/23)
Tags: 北国街道 佐渡 金銀 長野県 飯綱町