Monumento

auto-translate About the river Seasaka bridge T...

kotayan

2018/04/01

Tags: auto-translate 39 甲州街道 四神地名録 武蔵国名勝図絵 新編武蔵風土起稿 武蔵野話 東京都 国立市

Guide plate text

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate About the river Seasaka bridge The Koshu Kaido was developed at the beginning of the Edo period from 8 to 10 years (1603 to 1605). Initially, I had connected the Edo Nihonbashi and Kofu (Yamanashi Prefecture), but it was extended to Shimosuwa (Nagano Prefecture) later. "Passing" where this Koshu Road crosses the Tamagawa River has been moved several times, and it is known that the path of the Koshu Highway also changed accordingly. Among them, "Passion of the Shin Buddhist temple" was used from Kei&39;an year (1648 to 1651) to the first year of Chadahiko (1684). The Koshu Highway, which followed the top of the plateau, descended from the terrace by the Aoyagi of the national government and descended to the river in the Tamagawa River. The slope that descended this terrace was called "Shell Saka" in the past. (Currently it is also called Seisakusaka, which is located on the west side of Shunsa-ji, Fujimi-cho 5-chome.) The name of Kaori Saka is the name of the "Four Shin Location Records" published in the Edo period " It is found in books such as "New Musashi culture climate draft" and "Musashino story." Among them, in the section of Shibasaki Village (present Tachikawa City) of &39;New Musashi-nagatachi draft&39; that was completed in the 11th year of Cultural Era (1828), "In the field of Kaori Saka, Aoyagi village and Village, Until the shell of the rice came out, it is stated that the neighborhood is also the sea in the story of the Tsuchimoto. " Therefore, this bridge will be named Negawa Seasaku Sakabashi after Seashebaka.

This content was generated by machine translation. Please cooperate with proofreading.

auto-translate 关于Seas Seas Seas Kos Kos Kos Kos Kos Kos Kos was Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160 160最初,我连接了江户日本桥和甲府(山梨县),但后来扩展到了Shimosuwa(长野县)。这条高速公路穿过多摩川的路经过几次,据知道这条高速公路的路径也发生了变化。其中,“新佛教寺院的激情”从基安年(1648年至1651年)被用于第一次Chadahikoi(1684年)。沿高原顶部的甲州公路从国家政府青柳的露台上下来,下降到玉川河的河流。在这个露台下面的斜坡过去被称为“Seasaka Saka”。 (现在也称为Seisakusaka,位于富士见町5丁目Shunsa-ji西侧)Kaori Saka的名字是在江户时代出版的“Four Shin Location Records”的名称“在“新武藏文化气候草稿”和“武藏野故事”等书中可以找到。其中,在文化时代第十一年(1828年)完成的“新武藏方案草案”的柴郡村(现在的立川市)的部分,“在Aoriagi村和村的香织坂场,在稻壳出来之前,据说邻里也是Tsuchimoto故事中的海洋。“因此,这座桥将在Seashebaka之后被命名为Negawa Seasaku Sakabashi。

根川貝殻坂橋について
 甲州街道 は、江戸時代初めの慶長8~10年 (1603~1605)に整備された。初め、江戸日本橋と甲府(山梨県)を結んでいたが、後に下諏訪(長野県)まで延長された。
 この甲州街道が多摩川を渡る「渡し」は、何度か移動され、それにともなって甲州街道の道筋も変わったことが知られている。
 そのうち、慶安年間(1648~1651) から貞享元年(1684)まで使われていたのが「万願寺の渡し」である。台地の上をたどってきた甲州街道は、国立の青柳で段丘を下り、多摩川の河原に下りた。この段丘を下る坂を、昔は「貝殻坂」と呼んでいた。(現在は、真澄寺の西側、富士見町五丁目にある番場坂を貝殻坂とも呼んでいる。)
 貝殻坂の名は、江戸時代に発行された「四神地名録」「武蔵国名勝図絵」「新編武蔵風土起稿」「武蔵野話」などの書物の中にみられる。そのうち、文政11年(1828)に完成された「新編武蔵風土起稿」の柴﨑村(現在の立川市)の項には

  「貝殻坂、青柳村と当村との界にあり、土中をうがてば蛤の殻夥しく出づ。
   土人の話に古へはこの辺も海なりしと伝ふ。」

と記されている。
 よって本橋を貝殻坂にちなみ根川貝殻坂橋と名付けるものである。

Texts

ogaworks
2018-04-01 18:24 (7)
ogaworks
kotayan
2018-04-01 18:04 (0)
kotayan
kotayan
2018-04-01 18:03 (0)
kotayan
monumento
2018-04-01 17:39 (0)
monumento

Comments/Photos

Footprints

0 footprints lefted here.

Embed tag

Guide plate Tour

Spots near

kotayan (2018/04/01)
Tags: auto-translate 東京都 国立市
kawa_sanpo (2017/02/11)
Tags: ocr-generated 東京都 国立市
kotayan (2018/04/01)
Tags: 東京都 国立市
kotayan (2018/04/04)
Tags: 矢川綠地保全地域 矢川 ナガエミクリ ミクリ ミゾホオズキ 東京都環境局自鑑環境部繰環境課 東京都多摩環境事務所自然環境課 立川市まちづくり部公園緑地課 東京都 国立市