Monumento

 高田城下の東の出入ロ

vision

2018/03/13

タグ: 新潟県 上越市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate The entrance to the east of Takada castle Nami Town Nami The early 19th year of the Edo period (16-14) Takada castle was built and a large castle town was built. All the highways passed through Takada Castle, and the main entrances to the castle were three places, Ise Machi, Ina Roda and Dalani Ros along the main road. The Matsunoyama Highway in the east entered the castle from Inada Ro through the door plazas and four places. As the traffic flowed a lot, the town was formed along the road from Onojima to Inada mouth, and there were also footwear tenement stores, shopping centers, liquor stores, miscellaneous goods etc., and gradually became popular. Until around 1954, in addition to various shops, there are hot springs, barbershops, blacksmiths, joinery shops, textile shops, sheet metal shops, rice mills, etc. Most of the things necessary for everyday life are in the village of Onoge It was enough to be in time. Soon after entering the Showa 30s, the traffic volume of automobiles etc. sharply increased, construction of a bypass road linking Inada straight from Inogawa Elementary School began. The prefectural road Takada, Matsunoyama, Muroto-machi line opened, the part of the former Matsunoyama highway became the Inada Under Inada / Onogei line on May 31, 1967, the bus bus was also abolished and the bustle of the times There was no longer. It seems that the name of the place of the door was originally called from the meaning of "door, eye, eye", "village, town, · entrance". When coming from the east from the Matsunoyama Highway, arriving at the entrance "door of the door" in the Takada city area, people will be relieved gradually. Reference literature Location name in Furusato and Niigata Prefecture (edited by Onoge Elementary School) Heisei 24th Tsu Yuri regional development council

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 高田城东面的入口纳米镇纳米江户时代早期的十九年(16-14)建造了高田城堡,并建造了一座大型城堡。所有高速公路都穿过高田城堡,城堡的主要入口有三个地方,伊势町,伊那罗达和达拉尼罗斯沿着主干道。东面的松之山公路从Inada Ro经由门广场和四个地方进入城堡。由于交通集中了很多,从小野岛到稻田口,Todoke Nagaya以及交易,清酒,杂货等一路上形成了城镇景观,并且它变得越来越拥挤。直到1954年左右,除了各种商店之外,还有温泉,理发店,铁匠铺,细木工商店,纺织店,钣金店,碾米厂等。大部分日常生活必需的东西都在Onoge村足以及时。进入昭和30年后不久,汽车的交通量急剧增加,开始了从Inogawa小学直接连接Inada的旁路。 1967年5月31日,县立公路高田,松之,,室户町线开通,前松原山高速公路的部分成为稻田下稻田/小野线,巴士公共汽车也被废除,时代的喧嚣不再有了。看起来门的名字最初是从“门,眼睛,眼睛”,“村庄,城镇,·入口”的意思来命名的。从松之山高速公路东面来到高田市区的入口“门口”时,人们将逐渐放松。参考文献Furusato和新泻县的地点名称(Onoge小学编)平成24年津日本地区发展委员会

 高田城下の東の出入ロ
 戸野目の町なみ

 江戸時代初期の慶長十九年(一六一四)高田城が築城され、大規模な城下町が作られた。街道は全て高田城下を通ることとなり、城下の主な出入口は、主要街道沿いにあった伊勢町ロ・稲田ロ・陀羅尼ロの三ヵ所であった。
 東の松之山街道は、戸野目・四ヶ所を通って稲田ロから城下へと入った。往来が盛んになるにつれて、戸野目から稲田口までの街道に沿って町なみが形成され、足軽長屋、また商戸・酒店・雑商等もできて、次第に賑わいをみせるようになった。昭和三十年頃までは、各種商店のほか、
錢湯・床屋・鍛冶屋・建具屋・表具屋・板金屋・精米所などがあり、日常生活に必要なものは殆んど戸野目の町なみで間に合うほどであった。
 やがて昭和三十年代に入り、自動車等の交通量が急増したため、戸野目小学校から稲田を直線で結ぶバイパス道路の工事が開始された。昭和四十三年五月三十一日、県道高田・松之山・六日町線が開通し、旧松之山街道の部分は市道下稲田・戸野目線となり、路線バスも廃止となって往時の賑わいがなくなった。
 戸野目の地名は元来「戸・の・目」つまり「集落や町・の・入ロ」の意味から呼ばれたものと思われる。松之山街道を東から来て、高田市街地の入口「戸の目」に着くと、人々は漸く安堵したことであろう。

 参考文献
 新潟県の地名
ふるさと戸野目(戸野目小学校編)

 平成二十四年
 津有地区地域づくり協議会

テキスト化

vision
2018-03-13 09:55 (0)
vision

コメント・周辺画像

vision vision 3ヶ月

戸野目の町なみ

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

vision (2018/06/14)
タグ: 1880 光明寺 親鸞 1786 新井別院 高田別院 報恩講 おたや 1733 新潟県 上越市
vision (2018/03/08)
タグ: auto-translate 新潟県 上越市
vision (2018/03/08)
タグ: 新潟県 上越市
vision (2018/02/15)
タグ: auto-translate 新潟県 上越市