Monumento

鍬山神社

wawa

2018-01-10

タグ: 延喜式 亀山城 大国主命 大己貴命 明智光秀 能楽 709 鍬山大明神 岡部長盛 丹波猿楽 京都府 亀岡市

案内板

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate Shrine Shrine Our company was an old company that was told that it was founded in the second year of Wa Bin (709) and was also called Hoe Mountain Daimyojin or Yada Corporation. It is described as one of the Tsunami ku, Kuwata gun nineteenth in the "Yuki ceremony" god name book written during the Heian period. According to the publication, when the Kameoka Basin was a lake, Daigo Takumi (Daigaku Mansuru) gathered eight gods in the Black Mountain, boarded a single oak ship and got a god of Uchida (Geda) with a single hoe I will tell you that it has been cut into open fertile fields. Maternity worshiped this virtue, it was the beginning of the shrine place at the foot of Cheon Okayama, and the name was also called Hoeyama Daimyojin because the hoe used for cutting was a pile. Also, Hachimangu shrine enshrined beside Hoe Mountain Daimyojin was decorated after Honorable God was admitted despite the 116 million first year (1165), but the fact that the shrine of the Imperial Palace was founded in the present location is Keiichi 15th (1610) It is time for Nagori Okabe Kameyama castle. In addition, there is Tamba Sarugaku that is also one of the current Nohgaki&39;s origin as one of Shinto entertainment which was done at our company, and he was active at various places such as Heiankyo as well as Settsu Kawauchi, but he was active in the 4th year of Tensho (1576) It is said that everything was lost due to the confusion of Mitsuhide Mitsuhide&39;s Tamba shinkin. After that, the Lord Kameyama castle made efforts to protect such as donating the priests, gradually the festival rebuilt. In the autumn festival of October 24th and 25th, eleven Yamaboko came out, playing the Gion music accompaniment, and it is popular as a gion festival of Tanba. The lord event and the townspeople together also protected this Yamahoko event.

この内容は機械翻訳によって生成されたものです。校正にご協力ください。

auto-translate 神社神社我们公司是一个老公司,被告知它是在Wa滨(709)的第二年创立的,也被称为锄山大明津或Y田公司。这是在平安时期写成的“ゆき仪式”神名书第十九号海啸库,桑田枪第十九号之一。根据该刊物,当龟冈盆地是湖时,Daigo Takumi(Daigaku Mansuru)在一艘橡树船上在黑山山上聚集了八个神,并且用一把锄头得到了Ukita(Geda)的投手我会告诉你,它已经被切割成肥沃的田野。产妇崇拜这个美德,这是冈冈天山脚下的神社的起点,因为用来切割的锄头也被堆起来,所以也叫锄山大名神。另外,倭山御殿人旁边供奉的八幡宫也被认为是从元年(1165年)的元年(公元1165年)开始就被供奉的,但是故宫的神社是在现在的地方庆一15日(1610)是那个冈山久留米城的时候。另外,作为现在的Nohgaki的出身之一,也有在本公司做过的神道的娱乐活动之一的“丹波流言”,在平安和河内的Settsu等各处活跃着,但是在Tensho的第4年(1576)据说因为光明光明的丹波神明混乱,一切都失去了。之后,龟山上城保护了诸如祭司等的保护,逐渐重建了这个节日。在十月二十四日和二十五日的秋季节,十一个山北played奏祗园音乐伴奏,作为一个口吻丹巴的祗园节日而受欢迎。耶和华的活动和市民一起也保护了这个山event事件。

鍬山神社

当社は、和銅二年(709)に創祀されたと伝えられた古いお社で鍬山大明神または矢田社とも呼ばれていました。平安時代に著された「延喜式」神名帳にも丹波国桑田郡十九座の一つとして記載されています。社伝当によると、亀岡盆地が湖だった頃大己貴命大国主命)が黒柄山に八人の神様を集め一艘の樫船に乗り一把の鍬で浮田(請田)の峡を切り開き、肥沃な農地にされたと伝えます。里人はこの神徳を称え天岡山の麓にお祀りしたのが始まりで名前も開削に使った鍬が山積みになったことから鍬山大明神 とよばれました。
また、鍬山大明神の横に祀られている八幡宮社は、永万元年(1165)誉田神が降臨され、以後祀られることとなりましたが、両宮の社殿が現在地に建立されたのは慶長一五年(1610)亀山城主岡部長盛 の時です。
なお、当社で行われていた神事芸能の一つに現在の能楽 の源流の一つともなっている丹波猿楽 があり、平安京はもとより摂津河内など各地に出向いて活躍していましたが、天正四年(1576)明智光秀 の丹波進攻の混乱により悉く廃れたと言われています。
その後、歴代亀山城 主が神領等を寄進するなど保護に努め、徐々に祭礼が復興しました。十月二四・二五の秋の例祭は、十一基の山鉾が出て祇園囃子を奏で、口丹波の祇園祭としても親しまれています。この山鉾行事も藩主と町衆が一体となって守り伝えてきたものです。

テキスト化

tenma
2018-01-16 16:37 (597)
tenma
wawa
wawa

コメント・周辺画像

wawa wawa 4ヶ月

鍬山神社 京都府亀岡市

あしあと

0 footprints lefted here.

埋め込みタグ

案内板まとめ

周辺の案内板

wawa (2017/04/09)
タグ: 神社 大阪府 高槻市
wawa (2017/04/09)
タグ: 酒蔵 大阪府 高槻市
wawa (2018/01/10)
タグ: ocr-generated 京都府 亀岡市